Rewards! We'd love to hear your thoughts 🙏

Options

Comments

• RacheellMaiiaa
    RacheellMaiiaa Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Princesa67
    Princesa67 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I think once you move on to a new level, there should be a challenge at the beginning of each new level. Win the challenge and earn 5 gold bars. Winning free gold bars throughout the game would encourage people to play more, it's an incentive. I spend ssoooo much money on gold bars. King should add a challenge with each new level. If you beat the challenge, you get the free gold bars. Even if you only get one shot at each challenge, it would be really helpful and like I said an incentive to keep playing the game. Do it for the dedicated players!

• Gandzia96
    Gandzia96 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    QueenB said:

Howdy Farmers!

We’d like to hear your thoughts on Rewards in Farm Heroes Saga!

Do you have any thoughts/feelings about these:

- How vital are rewards to you in Farm?

- Which existing rewards interest you the most? What are your top 3?

- Can you think of any new rewards which would really excite you?

Your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game, so this is your chance to maybe make a difference 😉 

Don't be afraid to be brutally honest with us 😉

Terms and Conditions 

Super gra 
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    Rewards are very very very important ...
    Best reward is gold bar follow by booster follow by unlimited life 

new reward ? Gold bar is the perfect is the best 
  • shr38916
    shr38916 Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

What do I need to do to receive any boosters or gold bars

• shr38916
    shr38916 Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

How long will I have to wait for my reward

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

@shr38916 stop spamming!

u need to take part in contest for a chance to win Gold bar ... it is not taken for granted ...

• Vickie_Moss
    Vickie_Moss Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I HAVE BEEN HAVING TROUBLE GETTING BEANS, NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN I DON'T EVEN GET THE 250 FOR COMPLETING A LEVEL SO I'M STUCK. I CAN'T GET A SHOVEL OR PAY FOR ANY COMPANION TO HELP. ACCESS ID # IS 9298390. PLEASE FIX THIS SOON CAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY. THANK YOU, HAVE A GREAT DAY.

• Olivia_Lim
    Olivia_Lim Posts: 207 Level 3
    Options

personally I love the daily bonus as my favourite reward. But I LOVE beans too.. so, besides beans, I LOVE BEANS too 💘

• MrKizart
    MrKizart Posts: 118 Level 3
    Options

I think players should be able to buy boosters (besides shovels) with magic beans also.

The game would still be financially viable by making boosters cost more when purchased with beans than gold bars. Thus, engagement would increase for financially-strapped members who could benefit from boosters during gameplay.

So, waddayathink? Hmmm?!? 🤞

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?