Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Firefly Blockers - What are your Thoughts?

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited March 2020 in Feedback
👉 No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds👈

Your opinion matters to us 💪

To make your game the best it can be, we want your feedback on the Firefly Blocker. Your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game.

We would like to hear your thoughts on the following: 

1. On a scale from 1-5 (1 low, 5 high), how do you find the way the Firefly works right now? 

2. On a scale from 1-5 (1 low, 5 high), how would you rate the Firefly if:

After reaching the final tier, the Firefly will not reset and it won't be affected by any additional matches or cascades next to it.

3. Is there anything else about the Firefly you’d like to see changed? 

https://youtu.be/HgsRxxQfjIo

Don't be afraid to be brutally honest 😜

Comments

• christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5
    I personally do not mind the fireflies but my only problem is when the cropies fall and end matching next the fireflies they will rest causing some frustration. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited February 2020
    I do like the fireflies but I would like them better if they didn't reset once lit. Because you can guarentee you get 4/5 ready, then either cascading crops, or a fat bottomed frog causes an avalanche or something happens and boom. They are all out again. So 3/5. 
    I would be happier if they stayed lit, but I do like them. They are cute. I would give them a 5 I think then. 
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Firefly? 1 of the toughest blocker... 

but is fun. 

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    For the first question I would say 3 as far as how the firefly works currently. 
    For the second question I would definitely say 5 - I would love it if the firefly didn’t reset. It would make gathering them up a lot easier. 
    I don’t have any other suggested changes, just don’t change the sounds they make - I love the weeeeeee they make when you gather them up and they fly away. 😊💕
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi, @QueenB This is interesting. I will give them 3 for the way they work currently. If they are changed so they don't reset I would give them 10, not 5 😁 Thanks for the opportunity to give feedback on this topic 😊
  • stan1981
    For me, the toughest likely is the bull ... 

coz u have to make crop at specific direction for the bull to charge and some lvls . U have to think where to make the bull go ...

important trick, to use the shovels at the right place for the crop to make the bull charge to the place u want 

and shovels on the firefly, sometime is not worth to take a risk if the crops fall down to make the firefly reset ... 
  • christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5
    I will only use a shovel on a Firefly if I know it will remove all of them .. meaning it is the last Firefly to open up
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    How the firefly currently works? 4/5
    How I would rate the firefly if it would not reset? 0/5 Because that would effectively turn the firefly into a two step flower - no challenge at all.
    What would I like to see change? The only thing is if there was a limit on the amount of times that a firefly could reset. If it was an easy level, then it would reset a maximum of ten times. If it was a Super Hard Level, the the reset limit would depend on the moves available in the level. For example: if a Super Hard Level had 20 moves to complete and another one only had 10 moves, then the level with only ten moves would have the reset limit at half of the other level.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @stan1981how would you rate how the Firefly currently works and how would you rate if the changes are made? 

1. On a scale from 1-5 (1 low, 5 high), how do you find the way the Firefly works right now? 

2. On a scale from 1-5 (1 low, 5 high), how would you rate the Firefly if:

After reaching the final tier, the Firefly will not reset and it won't be affected by any additional matches or cascades next to it.

Appreciate your feedback 🤗

• stan1981
    @QueenB
    for 2) it will definitely be 5 if firefly don’t reset     

For 1) i do find it challenging and fun so it will be a 4 for me 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?