🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

HTML 5 issue

Options
CandyFana
CandyFana Posts: 21 Level 2
edited April 2020 in Support

Snif.

helo.

i am so sad to be obliged to say, i have problems to play again.

I really think i miss a program for HTML5.

I try to play and with open the game, or i play, do a move and subbit :

Each time the same. i do F5, i can try again, open a game; play perhaps 3 moves and...

First : i had black game who become good again after 2 seconds. 1 day all.

Now already 2 days i can not play again.

The problem is well HTML5, i have not one problem with games in flash.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi @CandyFana I don't play on PC, but @Chicken_Slayer does. Let's see what she can come up with.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options

@CandyFana I´m not sure. But when I look on your picture it looks like you might be playing on gameroom. King don´t support gameroom. I don´t have facebook so don´t know how it works. But if you play on gameroom can you try play from farm heroes fansite on facebook. On top on the site you should see a button that say play game. Try that one.

If you already play from the fansite try clear the cache in your browser. Or try another browser if you don´t already tried that.

https://www.facebook.com/FarmHeroes

• CandyFana
    Options

Non, sorry, i dont play on gameroom. i can not even open it lol.

• piaandersson
    Options

@CandyFana Can you try to download the opera browser and see if you can play on that.

http://www.opera.com/computer

• CandyFana
    edited April 2020
    Options

helo piaan, i installed it, but i could not start farm hero.

I get this problem with chrome also, memory problem, but if i download and open an other facebook game than it works on Chrome.

But i tried and tried on Opera and another game open, nothing goes. it is orange, charging, like it goes open and... grey.

oinnnnnnn

What is different with farm hero ? i can play other king games... Wel i can not play Candy crush also not in firefox.

I had to move on chrome to be able to play again.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,337 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@piaandersson for future reference gameroom doesn't open in a browser, its a seperate windows programme 😊

Thanks for the tag @Rancid @CandyFana it seems as though the other browsers cannot cope with the html version. If they are updated, then you will have to play on chrome for now until they catch up. As its working there. I have never seen that image before from a html programme though usually they work fine, which suggests to me that its a chrome issue. It might be worth resetting Chrome to see if that sorts it.

Please remind me again. Have you updated your browsers? Have you updated your windows version and which version is it?

• piaandersson
    Options

@CandyFana You say memory problem. Do you have any other program open in the background. If you do close all other programs so you only have chrome open. If that don´t help and the suggestion from chicken_slayer don´t work. Then maybe you have to ask a person come home to you and take a look on your computer if you can get better memory.

@Chicken_Slayer I don´t have facebook or gameroom so thanks for the information about gameroom.

• CandyFana
    Options

I FOUND something. Perhaps can help you to help me.

Latest day, everything did good and once again. Boum. games goes open dan sound stoped and... grey.

So i decided to stop immediately the sound. and it goes.

So i thing i donc have a codec, a new with HTML 5 or something. my PC takes it over when it can and if memory problem or conflict with candy crush (that happens several times)...

Are there new codecs to downloads to go with HTLM5 and not flash or something in this way ? i really think, my problem is the sound. And sometimes new images (perhaps they had also sound) ?

problem is : i preferd to stay with Windows 7 pro; we changed ourself. i hate windows 8 and windows 10 is really to follow us what we do. So i prefer no windows 10. So i have to update my PC i think. (not the hardware, i bough it in pieces and we assembly the PC alone by ourself and i took really good material. But software, i am really becoming old. dont laught.... please hiihihih

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Updates for Win 7 stopped a while ago, so I'm not sure if the Win * or 10 codecs will work with 7.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,337 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@CandyFana I wasn't keen on widows 8 but windows 10 is much better. Its easier to use than 7 once you get used to it. As Rancid said, that is very likely why you are having issues :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?