Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Why have all my boosters locked?

Sadmum
Sadmum Posts: 3 Newbie
All my boosters are now showing a padlock. How can I fix this?

Best Answer

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓

Many, many people have had this problem, including myself. To unlock the boosters, you need to replay the following levels.

To unlock Shovel: Play Level 5

To unlock Tractor: Play Level 8 

To unlock +1 Bonus : Play Level 13

To unlock Color Collector: Play Level 23

To unlock Egg cracker: Play Level 31

To unlock Clean-Up: Play Level 72

Just playing these levels doesn't always work. If that doesn't fix the problem, then save your progress and log out of the game. This will start you at level one. Force close the app, go into app settings and clear the cache. Then play the game without logging in until you have unlocked all of the boosters. If that fails, then your only option appears to uninstall and re-install the app. If you do that, then there is an additional step you need to do. After uninstalling the app you should do the following as a precaution.

Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings' 

Locate the menu called 'Apps' 

Scroll down till you find the 'Google Play Store' 

From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache. 

Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - not to worry, it's just a reset. 

Restart the device and see how it goes.

PLEASE NOTE!

By uninstalling the app, you will lose all of your boosters stored on the device. But since they are locked, you have nothing to lose.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @Sadmum :)

There is a workaround that has been successful for others. You will have to scroll to the following levels and replay them in order to unlock them:

To unlock Bonus rewarder: Play Level 13

To unlock  Clean-Up: Play Level 72

Let me know how it goes  
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
  • WandaSingerRoskewich
    WandaSingerRoskewich Posts: 1 Newbie

I have played the levels in the order listed, however my boosters after the tractor are still locked.

• claudiawojtyla
    claudiawojtyla Posts: 188 Level 3

Try uinstall app and install again

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓

Many, many people have had this problem, including myself. To unlock the boosters, you need to replay the following levels.

To unlock +1 Bonus : Play Level 13

To unlock Clean-Up: Play Level 72

Just playing these levels doesn't always work. If that doesn't fix the problem, then save your progress and log out of the game. This will start you at level one. Force close the app, go into app settings and clear the cache. Then play the game without logging in until you have unlocked all of the boosters. If that fails, then your only option appears to uninstall and re-install the app. If you do that, then there is an additional step you need to do. After uninstalling the app you should do the following as a precaution.

Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings' 

Locate the menu called 'Apps' 

Scroll down till you find the 'Google Play Store' 

From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache. 

Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - not to worry, it's just a reset. 

Restart the device and see how it goes.

PLEASE NOTE!

By uninstalling the app, you will lose all of your boosters stored on the device. But since they are locked, you have nothing to lose.

• SuzRom
    SuzRom Posts: 28 Level 2
    edited May 2020

Help I am in level 646. All boosters are locked. I have already played all the levels to unlock as recommended. If I reinstall will I have to start at level 1 Again? Any help would be appreciated.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello @SuzRom Hearty Welcome to this Farmtastic King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

If you have saved your game either through Facebook OR Kingdom account -- your game progress will be saved and you will not have to start over.

If you have not saved your game yet, you can do it now and it is very simple. Either click on "Return to My Level" that is located under Play OR click on the circle that is located in the bottom left corner -- then click on "My Profile". In both cases, you will see below screen 👇️ 👇️

1) Select "Sign up with Email" -- if you would like to create a Kingdom account and save the game;

2) And the Facebook option if you have an account on Facebook. I am not sure if you can create a Facebook account through that link or not! I have created mine many years ago just to play games, so not sure how it works!

Once you follow that, your game will be saved and no worries of replaying all those past levels 👍️

• SuzRom

Hello,

Thank you for your help. I am logged in and progress is being saved but all of my boosters are locked. They will not unlock. And I was going to log out of the game but it says if I log out it will make me start at level 1 again.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Don't worry about that message @SuzRom.

It is just giving us a heads-up that if we log out, the game will start at level # 1 -- it means we can play again as a new player and save with another profile. This way, 2 players / accounts can be played on same device.

When you come back to the game, you simply log in by clicking that "return to my level", and log back in. It is a bit confusing at first to understand what's going on 🙂

• SuzRom

I logged out and back in. Nothing changed. All my boosters are still locked with padlocks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?