Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Don’t receive lives from others

prmandamin
prmandamin Posts: 1 Newbie

Why don’t I receive lives from others that I know have been sent?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community Could you update your device and game and clear the cache?

And start again. Good luck

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020

Hello @prmandamin Hearty Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving lives in the game!

Unfortunately, this issue has been there from a while and Studio is well aware of it too. They are trying to fix it though! So, until then, we do not have other option but to wait.

Only thing I can suggest you is to make sure that all of your friends are active in the game. If you think any of your (old) friends are not playing, add new friends. If you have Facebook, joining in those "particular game group" and requesting for new friends would be a good idea to receive new friends.

And another thing, even-though, we receive lives on Farm, after 24 hours, they turn to 100 Magic Beans. I forgot the reason behind it, but, my friend and another Superstar @Chicken_Slayer will be able to give a better explanation.

If you need further clarification or assistance, please post your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great rest of the weekend 🐤 🐇

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @prmandamin are you connected to Facebook while playing?

And yes, if your lives are full when you are sent them, they will turn into magic beans instead to help us 😊

• MrKizart
    MrKizart Posts: 117 Level 3

Honestly, I prefer receiving magic beans to lives any day. Jack had the right idea, lol! #JackAndTheBeanstalk 👨‍🌾 #LetsMakeADeal 🤝 #FeeFiFoFum 👹

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator

Me too @MrKizart a lot of people have said they don't get the same amount of beans now and unless you have a lot, you need them lol.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?