Run out of beans

Options
onepin
onepin Posts: 14 Level 2

i acknowledge it takes me some time to pass a level.

Since the version I was playing was upgraded to a new more graphic version some weeks ago, it takes me even longer to pass a level and I have now run out of beans SO I CAN'T PLAY. My rewards stock seems to have disappeared, where I would get more beans. I have seen other questions similar to mine.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,795 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Do you have a picture of it please. Because you get beans from friends and levels to be completed.

You can continue playing without the beans. Collect the beans. Are disgusting for the shovels to be used and the guard bear.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @onepin Hearty Welcome Back to our wonderful King Community ðŸĪ—

I am very sorry to hear that you ran out of the Magic Beans.

And you are right! Since the game has changed to HTML mode, we do not have a choice of earning them through Daily Bonus ðŸ˜Ū

But, here are few ways for you to collect some Magic Beans 👇ïļ 👇ïļ (This is the same way, I am saving mine)

It looks like you are playing on a PC, right? If so, you must have access to Browsers, right? You can log into King.com website and collect Magic Beans as your Daily Bonus. It is still the same as we had before the game changed. If you log in daily, you can collect 4500 Magic Beans in 25 days -- which is the best source to accumulate them 👍ïļ

Here is the link for the page for you ---> https://king.com/play/farmheroes You can open it on Edge & Chrome, and I think Firefox too. I am not sure as I do not have it.

** Only thing you have to make sure is that you log in everyday to increase your Beans count. If you miss even a single day, the calendar goes back to Day 1, and we will receive only 50 Beans.

Another best way to gain them ---> is to go back to your old levels and see if you have not collected 3 Stars for any of the levels. As you know, for 3 Stars, we will collect 250 Beans.

One more way ---> When winning levels, do not worry about winning all 3 Stars at once. If you receive 1 star, that is OK, as you receive 75 Beans; then try again -- 2 stars will give you 150 Beans; and then try again... 3 stars -- will give you another 250 Beans. So altogether, you have collected 475 Beans on a single level 🙂 Of course, this will not happen for all the levels... because not all the levels are hard to collect Stars!

And one last way -- this is to save your Beans ---> While playing levels, do not select a Companion in your first try. First go in and try the level first. There are many levels that you do not need a Companion help -- the levels that start with "grumpy cropsies", it is a waste to pick a companion. Because, even the Companion clears up a Cropsie, the cropsies next to it will turn it into a grumpy one again;

And few more levels that you do not need a companion -- "Frozen Blocks" levels -- by making a match next to those frozen cropsies, you can unfreeze them; and "Snowball" levels -- even-though, we select the "Breaker" it will not be much of a use as the Snowball keep forming again & again;

As per my experience (I am in 3100+), the levels we will need Companion help are -- (1) if there are more than 8 flowers; (2) 2 or more Spiders (3) need more than 3 Chicks or Baby Alligators; (4) need more than 10 Fire crackers; and finally (5) the "new" grass weed levels -- the "Hitter" is the best companion for these levels. But, if you have only few of them to collect, no need of Companion there also.

Hope this helps you and now, I am sure you will be able to save and collect more Magic Beans for your game 😃

If you need further clarification or assistance, please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Keep having fun with those Cropsies! Have a wonderful week ahead 🍓 🍏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?