๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Bought extra plays. Didn't get

Options
bbowell
bbowell Posts: 1 Newbie

I bought 5 extra plays. My gold bards were reduced by 9, but I didn't get to continue playing the game. I also earlier today was awarded 5 extra moves that didn't make it to my account.

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Welcome to our Community @bbowell ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’

Sorry to hear your purchase did not get through properly ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Unfortunately, we are unable to replace any items that have not been received so this must be reported to our Player Support team which you can do by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

Please make sure you specify the feature/special event that did not pay out the rewards so Support can report this to the studio and include your User ID so they can locate your game records.ย 

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Welcome to our Community @bbowell ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’

Sorry to hear your purchase did not get through properly ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Unfortunately, we are unable to replace any items that have not been received so this must be reported to our Player Support team which you can do by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

Please make sure you specify the feature/special event that did not pay out the rewards so Support can report this to the studio and include your User ID so they can locate your game records.ย 

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

• Olivia_Lim
    Olivia_Lim Posts: 207 Level 3
    Options

hi @QueenB

I have purchased the booster but didn't get it. And its been charged. Can check whats wrong? Thanks

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,980 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Olivia_Lim A Very Happy Monday to you ๐Ÿค—

Unfortunately, the Community Managers will not be able to handle any "Purchase" issues as the query requires our personal details.

The best approach is to contact the "King Player Support Team" to resolve this. You can do this through the link that QueenB gave in above comment OR you can send a complaint directly from your game.

** Go to "Customer Care" tab -- in the next screen, select "Purchases & Gold Bars" -- check if your issue is listed in the given options. If it did, go with it -- if the issue is not listed, scroll all the way down and click on "Contact Us" and send the complaint with all the needed details.

Once you "Submit", you will receive an automated response as an acknowledgement. If a real agent has not contacted within next 5 days (due to heavy emails, etc.), please feel free to send a reminder email and inform that you are still waiting to hear from them.

Hope you receive your purchased items soon and will back to enjoy the game ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ•

• siltsandy
    siltsandy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This happened to me too, just now playing Farm Heroes Saga. I purchased 5 additional moves, received them, and still didn't win. Decided to purchase more moves, for 15 gold bars, since I was stuck on the level and had a move left to win. The purchase went through successfully. Went back to the game, hit continue, and the next screen that came up was retry. I would NOT have purchased moves for 15 gold bars if this was a possibility. What a rip off.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,809 Farm Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hi @siltsandy and a warm Welcome in this Community ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ

I'm so sorry that you have an issue with your gold bars. In the previous comment from Queenb and Pummyraj, is very well explained how to solve your problem.For the Gold bars try to click onย Contact Us on bottom of the pageย then selectย Problems with my Game and then missing items and finally you ask your problem and send yourย Game ID. I hope they will help you with your Gold Bars purchase.

Have a nice day ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?