Switch to facebook account

Options
Ellii
Ellii Posts: 19 Level 2

Hi,

I'm a big player....I have a King account, I would sincronize it with Facebook's one to have more lives, without to lose progress and my levels. How can I do? Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Ellii welcome to the community :)

you can do so by visiting king.com on your PC (it doesn't work on mobile) and following the steps detailed in this guide:

Hope it helps :)

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    Options

Hi And a very warm welcome to you @Elli

will help you tag some of the experts

@Spinnifix @PummyRaj

Hope you get your game fixed through the helpful hints from the experts.

Best of luck and enjoy crushing 🍭🥂

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,852 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Ellii Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

Hope the above answer given by our friend @Pitty_Kitty has helped you with "syncing" your game with both Facebook and Kingdom accounts.

If you need any further help, please do post back and let us know.

Just a heads-up! There has been an issue with the "Lives" even when we are connected through Facebook. So, please do not be discouraged or upset if you do not see much lives in your game 😔

• Ellii
    Options

Sorry, maybe I didn't say it clear enough, but what I wanted to say was: I play Heroes Farm only on my mobile with a King account (NOT my facebook one's) but I'd like now to play through Facebook now (on pc, mobiles and so on).

I did ask if I can do that WITHOUT LOSING the level I have reached (1905).

How can I do?

My mobile is saving my progress everytime I go out from the app...the synch is automatic, so the problem is not that.

Is there a solution? Thanks in advance.

• Ellii
    edited July 2020
    Options

I did it step by step but after logged in the only option is the password chanche, nothing about my facebook account.

It says:

Score synchronization and progress

You have already synchronized your progress.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

@Ellii Hi, progress, all the scores of your levels and goldbars are synced to king server and can be transferred to your fb account from your king account, provided that the mobile app you're playing on doesn't show errors in server connection. Only things that cannot be transferred are boosters and stored lives which are saved locally on your mobile so you can use them offline too.

As for the sync message I know that one king account can sync with one fb account and synchronization is allowed only once. Since you got that message, have you already synced your king account with your current fb account or another fb account?

@PummyRaj can provide better assistance

• Ellii
    Options

Hi, thanks for answering Pitty_Kitty.

No, since I got the message, I have not already synced my king account with my current/another fb account....

It's impossibile for me to do this....

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

@Ellii Hi. Yes, sorry, I wasn't clear: I was wondering whether you tried to sync your king account with a fb account in the past, just that one time so this message presence can be justified. This is a weird situation. Anyway, if you can't access your synced levels on your current Facebook account but you see your progress to level 1 instead, I believe community manager @QueenB can look into this on Monday and see if levels can be manually restored, if you want, so won't have to replay on fb game all your already cleared levels. If I recall correctly manually restored levels have all a standartized minimun score because your scores history can't be manually transferred. But levels can be replayed and their scores improved.

Please tell us the last level you wish to return to and your game user ID so your game can be located.

This is how you can find game ID:

I hope this is helpful, anyway it's best to wait for CM's accurate infos :)

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,186 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Pitty_Kitty 🤗

@Ellii, just like Pitty_Kitty mentioned, we level can be manually restore so we just need your Game Id and confirm the level you're supposed to be on.

Thanks ☺️

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

@Ellii Hi. the game ID is also needed. It's a number made of 10 digits and it's unique for every player. Can you find it on your farm heroes saga game on facebook by following the last link I gave you?

Also, I kindly suggest you to edit your last comment and delete your email by clicking on the gray gear icon on your right. You might not want spam sent to you. If private infos are required they're usually asked in private messages 😄

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?