Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
I can't play the treasure mill on my samsung note 5, but that ok on my samsung tab. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled but still not work. One game in two devices but have two different result. So angry. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Doesn't work that way, two devices does not mean two accounts as you're just accessing the same account on another device. For example I can still only have one device and still log into two separate Facebook accounts.
I am using the different facebook account. That is, two devices, two accounts.Why?
It's just like the Jackpot wheel in CC or any other promotions their other games, even if you have multuple devices you'll only be able to play them once to earn prizes if connected to the same Facebook or Kingdom.