πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! πŸ—“οΈ

Show time moves are reduced to 3

Options
ameaks
ameaks Posts: 2 Newbie

Upon finishing a level (any level) with moves remaining the game displays "Show time" and allows you to use your left over moves to collect more crops and gain more stars/points. Unfortunately if I finish a level with more than 3 moves, after the show time text displays my available moves are reduced to 3. If I finish with 8 moves left over it is reduced to 3 before I can make a move. This makes it extremely difficult to earn extra stars that I otherwise would have had an easier chance obtaining.

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi ameaks- Thanks for posting on King Care. When you have completed a level with moves to spare, all of the moves that you have over 3, are used to add points to your cropsies. So the more moves that you have spare the more points you will have on your board for you to try and gain with your 3 moves.Β 

So do not worry your hard work is never lost :-) I hope this helps.Β 

Have a Super Farmtastic weekend!Β 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi ameaks- Thanks for posting on King Care. When you have completed a level with moves to spare, all of the moves that you have over 3, are used to add points to your cropsies. So the more moves that you have spare the more points you will have on your board for you to try and gain with your 3 moves.Β 

So do not worry your hard work is never lost :-) I hope this helps.Β 

Have a Super Farmtastic weekend!Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?