Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
I went to get the 250 coins and trophies from the event and only had the trophies add to my profile. Can you please send them to me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jeff- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with the Country Show in Farm Heroes Super Saga. We have passed this information on to our developers for investigation.We really appreciate you taking the time to highlight this to us and we will keep you posted when there is an update. Have a Super Farmtastic weekend!
Hi Jeff- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with the Country Show in Farm Heroes Super Saga. We have passed this information on to our developers for investigation.
We really appreciate you taking the time to highlight this to us and we will keep you posted when there is an update.
Have a Super Farmtastic weekend!