🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Limit on sending lives?

WD_Dee
WD_Dee Posts: 2 Newbie

Is there a limit on how many lives you can send out per person, per day?  I notice after sending 2-3 lives to one person, I can no longer find their name in my list to send them more lives. Or is there another reason that I eventually can't locate their name in my list?  They're still in the list of players, but don't come up in the list of names to send lives. I haven't heard of a problem if they send me a request for a life--seems I can send them lives with no limit.  Thanks!

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Yeah I imagine there is a limit put in place, especially since those lives aren't being requested in the first place. It could also be that they have full lives at that point.

• WD_Dee
    WD_Dee Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2016

Yeah I imagine there is a limit put in place, especially since those lives aren't being requested in the first place. It could also be that they have full lives at that point.

Thanks StuckInATree! I am now able to only send one live per day to my FB friends, as I'm unable to send them lives afterwards since they don't show up on the send lives list--is this normal or is there a connection issue between FB, the game and my iPad Air? I am able to send them lives if they send me a request for a life..I just can't send them lives from my end! I play the app as I can't download to FB, even though I am running the latest version of Safari. King: What is the solution here please?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?