🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

I have sent issues regarding crashing with no response or fix.

Options
Shahara
Shahara Posts: 1 Newbie

I played this game well over 140 with no issues.  Now you play the game you hit replay or new level and it crashes while you lose a life. Its annoying and it needs to be fixed. Something happened during the changes that has caused this.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Shahara!

Which model of Android tablet do you have?

I have seen other threads where certain older phone models are no longer compatible with the game:

https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices

It can also be that you have other apps running that interferes with the game. Try a simple reboot right before playing the game to see if it solves the issue.

You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Your boosters and lives will miss after the re-install so please take that into consideration before proceeding.

Please follow these steps:

1) Make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom (this will save your progress, highscores and gold bars)

2) Un-install the app

3) Reboot your phone or tablet

4) Now it's time to download the app and install it again. Find the app on Google Play and click on 'install'

5) After the game has been installed you should now be able to start it normally.

6) Don't forget to connect the game to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button) in order to retrieve your game progress, highscores and gold bars.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?