Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
Logged into game through Facebook instead of King account and lost all my progress from level 85 back to level 1. Please can you let me know how to rectify this?
Thanks
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Andrea,
I have also send you a message in order to solve the issue.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care
I am having the same issue. I was beyond level 180 and ow back to level 1 again.
Hi Karinatmbw,
I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.