🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Farm heroes super saga affecting mobile sound

Options
Ecanitia
Ecanitia Posts: 1 Newbie

When playing farm heroes super saga, after a bit of time the sound goes out. This affects my entire mobile device, not just while in the game. A restart of my device is required to restore all sound. While an easy fix, when it does it several times per day it is irritating. Fix this please! 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I don't this is related to the game. It could be your device. What iPhone do you have? Check that its supported here: 

https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices 

If it's not on the list then run through the steps here: 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios 

• Jen_Apollo
    Jen_Apollo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

hi, I have the same problem with my iphone se. this happened the next day after the 10.2 update. each time i launch the game, a few minutes after, all the sound went off. My phone is new, it's been used for only 2 months. I contacted Apple and did a diagnosis with the help of the Apple Care person. My phone has no hardware problem. So I'd had a factory reset, but the problem still persist. and it's not only Farm Hero, all the other game from King.com disable the sound of my phone. The problem could be fixed a certain ways : 

1. Restart your device

2. Ring your device with another phone

3. Disable the sound from the game setup

I found the 3rd option is more sustainable, if you don't mind the muted game play. I haven't got these problem for 4 days straight. 

I think the problem comes from both the game and Apple iOS system, I do not have enough knowledge to know which one precisely. let's just hope enough people to report this issus and that one of the parties will fixe the problem in the next update. 

• Stumpi
    Stumpi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

hi, I have the same problem with my iphone se. this happened the next day after the 10.2 update. each time i launch the game, a few minutes after, all the sound went off. My phone is new, it's been used for only 2 months. I contacted Apple and did a diagnosis with the help of the Apple Care person. My phone has no hardware problem. So I'd had a factory reset, but the problem still persist. and it's not only Farm Hero, all the other game from King.com disable the sound of my phone. The problem could be fixed a certain ways : 

1. Restart your device

2. Ring your device with another phone

3. Disable the sound from the game setup

I found the 3rd option is more sustainable, if you don't mind the muted game play. I haven't got these problem for 4 days straight. 

I think the problem comes from both the game and Apple iOS system, I do not have enough knowledge to know which one precisely. let's just hope enough people to report this issus and that one of the parties will fixe the problem in the next update. 

This has also happened to my iPad Air 2 since 10.2 update - most annoying, it hasn't stopped me playing but it's a shame to have to mute the game to stop the whole device from being affected. I hope an update will fix this.
  • Jo_Gunter
    Jo_Gunter Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am experiencing this problem on my iPad Pro, as well! The sound goes away while playing Farm Heroes, and disables the sound function for all of my iPad. The only thing that will bring back the sound function to my iPad is to power down and then power back up. 

''This is a major flaw in the game's design. This problem was reported months ago and yet is not fixed. I downloaded the current game version, but the problem keeps happening! It is very bad when a game app damages a basic function of your mobile device! We all need to report this to Apple; perhaps then Apple will put pressure on King to fix it! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?