🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

How can i play against other people in Farm Heroes Super Saga to earn boosters?

Options
Jeroen_G1972
Jeroen_G1972 Posts: 1 Newbie

How can i earn boosters? I know i can buy them with gold but i don't have enough gold for it..hope i can earn some by competing other people, but how do i manage this? In the game i don't see options to invite another player for a competitiongame. please help me.

Best Answer

• Roland-3
    Roland-3 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi, you can get boosters in several ways. The competition inside the game is random I think and you get a random invitation from the program itself - no individual invitation possible. You get two boosters for winning. Second you can go back to finished levels to get all three stars and 75 coins extra. Third you can defeat the purple animal called Rancid and earn 50 coins. This is quite often. With a specific amount of coins you can get boosters in the shop. No need for using gold. Gold is important to open a new episode in the game so be aware to keep some gold safe - or wait a long period of time or ask friends to open the episode for you. Gold is the only thing you cannot earn but buy. This is always possible to buy boosters and gold.

Answers

• Roland-3
    Roland-3 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi, you can get boosters in several ways. The competition inside the game is random I think and you get a random invitation from the program itself - no individual invitation possible. You get two boosters for winning. Second you can go back to finished levels to get all three stars and 75 coins extra. Third you can defeat the purple animal called Rancid and earn 50 coins. This is quite often. With a specific amount of coins you can get boosters in the shop. No need for using gold. Gold is important to open a new episode in the game so be aware to keep some gold safe - or wait a long period of time or ask friends to open the episode for you. Gold is the only thing you cannot earn but buy. This is always possible to buy boosters and gold.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?