Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
I have been playing this for a while.
I never got the rewards for the competition.
Would you please let me know what's the problem? I am using iPhone 6.
Thanks.
Cheers,
Chloe
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Chloe- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have not been receiving your rewards, we have noticed that some players are reporting this issue and we are currently investigating this. Please could you let me know the following information as it will be useful for our technical teams? - Which model and make of device are you playing on?- When did the problem start? - Which version of Farm Heroes Super Saga do you have installed? - Is there an error message, if yes, what does it say? Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding!
Hi Chloe- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have not been receiving your rewards, we have noticed that some players are reporting this issue and we are currently investigating this.
Please could you let me know the following information as it will be useful for our technical teams?
- Which model and make of device are you playing on?
- When did the problem start?
- Which version of Farm Heroes Super Saga do you have installed?
- Is there an error message, if yes, what does it say?
Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding!