🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

I'm not getting super showdown rewards anymore

Options
Mark_Pingree
Mark_Pingree Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm using a Samsung S3 and no longer receiving the super showdown rewards.  Neither do I get the message advising me of the result.  Has been an issue for a few weeks now. 

Answers

• Roland-3
    Roland-3 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Hi, I got this too but find out that when I quit the program and restart it the showdown is finished and I got my reward or not when I loosed. Sometimes the reward comes a few hours later. Could be a delay in the communication with the server or bug. This can only be answered by the support team of King. It is good to ask the support directly within the contact form on this page. I got some boosters and gold when I ask why this happened. Give it a try. They are really friendly and supportive.

• Mark_Pingree
    Mark_Pingree Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks Roland.

I've tried that but it makes no difference.   Have tried contacting the support team numerous times but keep getting the same robotic replies.

• Roland-3
    Roland-3 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Hi Mark, I contacted one of the support team directly via intern contact. Copied the link to your question. Please be patient. Greetings Roland

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Thanks Roland & Mark!

@Mark, I have now sent you a private message, visible for you in your inbox.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?