1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Missing Gifts from friends (Lives & Growth) on my PC

Options
PummyRaj
PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator

Hello,

From about a month ago or so, I have been losing all the Gifts (on my Laptop) which received from friends on FHSS game.  This happens when I (1) close the FHSS window, (2) shut-down my PC, (3) Log-Out of Facebook.

Complained to Customer Care thru my mobile, received 2 e-mails that they will look into it & then no updates.  I have tried clearing the browsing history, reinstalling the game, etc., steps.  NO RESULT.  Can you please solve this issue?

Thanks!

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

That's always been the downside to playing through a browser where the game is not installed, nothing is stored locally and gets wiped when the game session is closed down, all but progress and gold as those sync to Facebook and Kingdom.

• PummyRaj
    Options

That's always been the downside to playing through a browser where the game is not installed, nothing is stored locally and gets wiped when the game session is closed down, all but progress and gold as those sync to Facebook and Kingdom.

Thanks for your answer!! I have been playing on my PC since King has introduced us this game. ONLY FROM PAST MONTH or so (or about from Thanks Giving time) this issue has started..... before it was fine! Not sure if it's because of the constant updates & changes they perform to their games!!!
  • PummyRaj
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hello King,

I did get any response from you yet!!!

Would like to add few more points to my Question.... According to above player, since the Farm Heroes Super Saga is not installed on Facebook, the lives & growth given by other friends cannot be stored there!!!  

But, if I take that suggestion into consideration, how come in the other KING GAMES --- Farm Heroes, Candy Crush,etc., the lives are not disappearing when I log out of them each time??

Those games are also not installed on my PC!!! 

Hoping to receive a reply from you!!!

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?