πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! πŸ—“οΈ

Farm Heroes Super Saga Leader Board

Options
Just_Me-2
Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3

I was just wondering when the issue of the missing leader board will be resolved because it has been at least 2 weeks since this was reported. I understand this is being investigated but it would greatly be appreciated if you could provide a status update. I look forward to a favorable reply. Thank you.Β 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

I don't think it's missing, it looks to have been taken out of the game.

• King_G
    King_G Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same problem on my computer. I like the leader board, it lets me know who is actually playing the game. Will it be restored?

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

I think it's intentional so I don't think they will restore it personally.

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    edited February 2017
    Options

I think it's intentional so I don't think they will restore it personally.

Thank you for responding. I am not getting this. I received a reply from Team King Care two weeks ago that this issue is being looked into and to play the game on Facebook in the meantime until it is resolved. What is the point of the Country Show challenge and the subsequent number of trophies being awarded for accomplishment in each level when you cannot see them? I hope they will put it back in some form. I am also unable to send lives to some players whenever I want to and have to wait for the "send lives" list to come up only when the game is opened.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?