πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! πŸ—“οΈ

Where are my Super Showdown prizes?

Options
Just_Me-2
Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3

It happened again. I opened the game this morning but I was not awarded the glove and watering can for winning the competition and noticed a new challenge has started. There was no indication that I either won or lost. Please help. Thank you.

Answers

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    edited March 2017
    Options

It can take 48hrs for prizes to be awarded once the event has finished so give it a little more time, if you don't get it after that then post back in here. I'm going to flag it to a moderator just in case.

Hi, I encountered the same problem last week which was taken care of by a moderator. I never had to wait 48hrs to receive prizes after the Super Showdown contest because I get the notification immediately when I open the game. I did get the prizes for the previous contest but not for the one that just ended. I do not mind the wait if I eventually receive them but I did use up quite a few boosters to win the challenge and hope I will be awarded the prizes due to me. Will it be 2 gloves and 2 watering cans then if I win this new challenge which ends in 17hrs? Thank you for your speedy response as well as flagging this issue to the moderator for me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?