Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
I cannot connect or disconnect from Facebook and kingdom. If i delete and reinstall the app, can you add back the boosters I have in the game? What will be my current level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
playing on iphone.. I am now way ahead on my phone. That would mean I have to play all over again to reach my current level???
What are you playing on? The best thing to do would be going through the specific troubleshooting for your OS. They only ever replace items that have been paid for, no items that you receive in game. If you're game was connected to Facebook previously then it should be saved and synced at the last level you've reached, a good way to double check if you have a PC is to open FB and open the game their, that way you'll know for sure where you've been synced to.