🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Level is different on my Kindle app

Options
Dizabeth
Dizabeth Posts: 7 Level 2

I am on level 123 in farm Hero Super Saga and on my Kindle the requirements are different from my laptop version. In the Kindle it requires 3 of each of the super cropsies and 200 pears vs. 2 of each and 100 pears. Why?????

Best Answer

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Dizabeth,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

At times, levels and their objectives or the amount of moves available can differ indeed between the PC version and the mobile version of the game. 

Our players often play on both PC as on mobile. As you know it is possible to synchronise progress between platforms and devices. At times, players find certain levels easier to pass on mobile as on PC or vice versa. In general, challenges are mostly available on the mobile versions of our games.

I´d recommend you to try this level both on mobile as on PC. Once you´ve passed this level you can simply synchronise your progress an continue playing on the device you prefer.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Dizabeth,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

At times, levels and their objectives or the amount of moves available can differ indeed between the PC version and the mobile version of the game. 

Our players often play on both PC as on mobile. As you know it is possible to synchronise progress between platforms and devices. At times, players find certain levels easier to pass on mobile as on PC or vice versa. In general, challenges are mostly available on the mobile versions of our games.

I´d recommend you to try this level both on mobile as on PC. Once you´ve passed this level you can simply synchronise your progress an continue playing on the device you prefer.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?