Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
I've been mostly just using my basket booster to help collect large numbers of cropsies. Wondering how other players use theirs to pass levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lisa Mc,
I only use the basket booster when it is really needed to collect a large number of cropsies especially on hard levels. The watering can comes in handy on a single crop because it increases it by at least 6 points and I use the glove to pick it up if I am short of a few points and cannot find 3 of the same crops to match. The basket booster will not help with hay gathering because you have to get Darwin the goat to do that and I believe the ice can only be collected when you break them by matching crops.