πŸ”₯ Super Hot Right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000
Celebrate Pride Season with Farm Heroes Saga! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸ…πŸŒˆ Pride Season thread - claim your badge!
πŸ†πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ Win Superfruits in FHS in this contest!

no country show on pc face book

Options
Sharon_Whittaker
Sharon_Whittaker Posts: 14 Level 2

no country show on my pc playing in Facebook. It was there earlier today. Do have it on my tablet

Thanks for your help

Best Answer

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi All,

Thank you for posting and commenting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges will be available for all our players in all our games on all platforms.

This can occur since most challenges, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analyse the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Answers

• JudyBurch
    JudyBurch Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

I am having the same problem on my desktop computer playing on Facebook. The Country Show was there last night (7/18) and this morning it is gone. Lost all the coins for getting first place and now there's no reason to play since you can't get any silver coins. I contacted King through their contact link and got absolutely no help, just was sent here as if someone here could fix my game. Very disappointing.

• Sharon_Whittaker
    Sharon_Whittaker Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

country show now working . They must have updated something . Thank you to who ever.

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi All,

Thank you for posting and commenting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges will be available for all our players in all our games on all platforms.

This can occur since most challenges, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analyse the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?