🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Top Level Farm Hereos Super Saga?

Options
BamBam-4
BamBam-4 Posts: 1 Newbie

I am currently on level 625 and unable to go any further. Is this as high as it goes at this stage please?? 

Best Answer

• IlaLeo
    IlaLeo Posts: 93 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi BamBam,

Wow! What an amazing achievement on reaching our current last level in Farm Heroes Super Saga. We hope you've had a blast so far!Rest assured though that the adventure is far from over. Our technical wizards in the Studio are already busy putting their finishing touches to more exciting levels which will be available very soon.

We don't have an exact date for their release just yet we're afraid, but be sure to keep your game app updated to be amongst the first in discovering all the new fun.Why not also check out our Farm Heroes Super Saga Facebook page and Twitter feeds to get a heads up on upcoming new features, content and promotions?

It'll keep you ahead of the game!

Have a great day!

Ilaria - Team King Care

Answers

• IlaLeo
    IlaLeo Posts: 93 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi BamBam,

Wow! What an amazing achievement on reaching our current last level in Farm Heroes Super Saga. We hope you've had a blast so far!Rest assured though that the adventure is far from over. Our technical wizards in the Studio are already busy putting their finishing touches to more exciting levels which will be available very soon.

We don't have an exact date for their release just yet we're afraid, but be sure to keep your game app updated to be amongst the first in discovering all the new fun.Why not also check out our Farm Heroes Super Saga Facebook page and Twitter feeds to get a heads up on upcoming new features, content and promotions?

It'll keep you ahead of the game!

Have a great day!

Ilaria - Team King Care

• Dinahcake75
    Dinahcake75 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I'm glad someone answer you. I've had the same problem...for two weeks I've been wondering and asking the same quetion...I'm happy they decided to answer aomeone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?