πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! πŸ—“οΈ

farm heroes super saga keeps loading does not proceed. Started 11-14-2017

Options
Wanda_Wengerd
Wanda_Wengerd Posts: 1 Newbie

Windows 10 Microsoft edge all other games working fine.

Answers

• Regasin
    Regasin Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Some information that I put in the other post about this issue: Hey Everyone, this issue appears to be loading the cached or new information on loading a map. The game will get stuck on loading trying to download, and load all of the map components. I do not know if this is due to a specific server or only specific account levels. However, this is the JS XHR sends and receives after you get to the "Loading" portion. https://eden1.midasplayer.com/canvas/map.zip?_v=1be1ah3 - GET - 200https://edencanvas.king.com/rpc/ClientApi?_session=<SESSION ID>.2 - POST - 200Β Β  (IΒ  have removed the session ID as it has PII information) Those two will requests will continue to load as long as you have the screen open, along with a heartbeat response to ensure you're still actually on the page. This is a server/API based issue, and cannot be resolved on your end. Important note: For those that know how, please do not disable cache data use on your client or browser at this time. These responses are only a couple seconds apart, and it will attempt to download the map for the game over and over again. Map files are 8.15 MB's of data, and will add up to GB's of wasted data in minutes, which will chew though your data. While troubleshooting this, if cache data wasn't on, I would have used 6 GB's of data. Thankfully using cache data is on by default, and you'd have to disable it to cause this to happen. It will not resolve the issue and cost you lots of loss.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?