🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Computer players on Hard level 699, do you realize that device players get THREE more moves?

Options
JudyBurch
JudyBurch Posts: 25 Level 2

Difference between computer playing and device playing. Device gets more moves.

Answers

• JudyBurch
    Options

Not only do they get more moves, but they also get FREE BASKETS and you know how valuable those are. Computer players do not get these nor do we get free lives. There is a huge difference between playing on a computer and on a device/phone.

• JudyBurch
    Options

I've been told the number of moves is now the same for both and that the video I saw was an old one. But it's still true that device players get the free baskets.

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    Options

Hi Judy Burch,

I have never seen baskets being offered since I started playing more than 2 years ago on a Samsung tablet although I was given an hour of free lives initially at random but it has since stopped. I also just installed the game on my phone on 10-21-17 and still have not come across this special gift. I wish I could get the baskets because not only does it cost a lot to purchase but it is a big help when needed.

• JudyBurch
    Options

Hi Judy Burch,

I have never seen baskets being offered since I started playing more than 2 years ago on a Samsung tablet although I was given an hour of free lives initially at random but it has since stopped. I also just installed the game on my phone on 10-21-17 and still have not come across this special gift. I wish I could get the baskets because not only does it cost a lot to purchase but it is a big help when needed.

Hi Just Me. I'm in a group and there are quite a few people who said they are getting free baskets if they watch a 30 second video. I know one person who early on had gotten over 9 baskets!! Others said they were getting them too. I won't spend money on the game and it seems all the extras are being given to those that play on anything other than a computer and yes, those baskets are pricey so people have gotten lots of $$$ saved by getting them free. Sorry you haven't gotten any.
  • Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    edited December 2017
    Options

Hi Judy Burch,

Hi JudyBurch - Thank you for the heads up! I was unaware of the giveaway and hope this special gift will be extended to every player whether the game is played on PC or tablet/phone. I 100% agree with you the basket booster is costly.
  • JudyBurch
    Options

Hi Judy Burch,

agree

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?