πŸ”₯ Super Hot Right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! πŸ—“οΈ

Farm Heroes Super Sage - cannot connect to update progrss.

Options
Zena
Zena Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm having the same issue as that posted in https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-super-saga/farm-heros-super-saga-doesnt-connect-to-the-internet-help.

When trying to connect to my King account I get the message no internet connection found and if I try to login using facebook I get the message Oops an unknown error occurred.Β  I have the latest version of Farm Heroes Sage installed and have previously connected using both methods in the past.Β 

Unfortunately the solution to the question (posed by ge_estrela in the above link) was not made public and was sent to the individual as a private message.

Can you please provide information on how to resolve this.

Thank you.

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Zena,Β 

If you happen to have this issue still, these steps should help:

1) Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings'

2) Locate the menu called 'Apps'

3) Scroll down till you find the 'Google Play Store'

4) From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache. Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - not to worry, it's just a reset.

5) Reboot mobile and you should now be able to install the game

If that doesn't help, reinstalling the game app ultimately should clear up the issue. Please note that boosters and lives may disappear in this process and be sure to have your game saved through Facebook and Kingdom before uninstalling.Β 

I hope this helps!

King regards,

Jenny - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?