Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
I am not receiving any coins after I reach all of the growth, this has been going on for weeks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks
Thank you! I have passed this on, so hopefully if more report too this will get sorted quickly
When did the problem first start? In December
Are you seeing any error message? No
Which make and model is your device? Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Operating system version (ie marshmallow, or Lollipop or just the number if you don't know the name) and could you tell us the app version number too.
7.0 on both devices. App 0.70.8 on both
Hi Jen,
Cez the moderator has got back to me. She said they are not having any issues like this that they are aware of. It doesn't mean its not happening, it just means they haven't had enough people report it.
So I need to ask some questions so that they can gather info and escalate it as a fault.
When did the problem first start?
Are you seeing any error message?
Which make and model is your device?
Thank you for your patience
Ok, thank you for your response. I had to ask as many players don't realise and often it can be a fix.
I cannot see anything on the troubleshooting info I have, so I am going to pass this on to a moderator. She can raise it with the studio.
Thank you so much for your patience
This happening on multiple devices, so I know it's not on my side. I also tried all of those things on all devices before. It has gotten to the point that I don't even want to waste my time playing anymore.
Thanks for getting back to me Jen.
I am sorry you are still having issues. I am going to give you a link to the trouble shooting. It may be that you have taken steps already but before we can find out if the game has issues we need to determine its not something on your side.
Try the steps given and please let me know if they do not work
Troubleshooting
Yes, I am it is still happening.
Hi, I am sorry for the delay in your response.
Are you still needing help?