🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

App crashes and lost donated lives

Options
Terrio
Terrio Posts: 13 Level 2

I'm currently at level 473, I received an update the other day, but since then every time I to on the envelope from the map screen the app crashes and closes itself down . Originally it showed 21 unopened messages which may have been lives or growth... But today still unable to open and has reduced to 11

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for reporting, Terrio!

This has been reported to the game team so hopefully the next game app update will take care of it.

In the meantime please enjoy the automatically reloading lives and / or try out these troubleshooting steps that may fix the issue right away:

https://goo.gl/CzvzrJ

Thanks for your patience. 

Jelly Jenny 

• Terrio
    Terrio Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Unbelievably Ridiculous!! I report an issue of losing lives and you respond with a generic (possibly automated) suggestion to follow 'App Update' instructions. Not all users are incompetent and most will be capable of trying the basic troubleshooting steps such as checking for app updates and they have network connectivity... IN ADDITION... the link suggests to uninstall then install again with a caveat that all lives will be lost... Which is the issue I was I initially reported ! 

..Now I have a new question.

Why do users that actually make the effort to report issues and provide feedback to an app developer receive disinterested / uncaring responses. When the feedback is providing information  in an attempt to support your app's stability and improve overall customer experience... Surely you are able to investigate / analyse the version I'm using against the latest release ?

When I 1st started report/ing issues or providing feedback to you guys the responses were personable and appropriate... The last few responses to my questions have been palmed off with a 'go check this link'.

Doesn't motivate or incite us to even bother... What's the point? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?