Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
Found unwanted items on my island that I didn't put there. Would like to get rid of these and get my coins back that disappeared.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This happened overnight, when I was asleep. I think someone either hacked into my account or got my island my mistake. I would not of added 1 sloth, 2 moles, 3 turtles and 1 otter when I was working toward getting the diner.
Hi Shelly6069,
You can move them to storage but the Paradise Bay studio are not usually in the habit of putting things on the island, unless its around Clara or part of a storyline, in which case you can't move them. Sometimes its really easy when trying to place things to accidentally click on the item next to it as you're dragging it across. I do that a lot when making things on my mills.
You can find support for Paradise bay though here and also you can send a ticket from your game by clicking on the cog and hitting support