🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Weird graphics glitch

Options
Raven_Blackthorn
Raven_Blackthorn Posts: 3 Newbie

Trying to play Farm Heroes Super Saga (which I've played before), and encountered a strange bug. For some reason the majority of the cropsies on my level board were just bright purple cubes, instead of their normal dynamic veggie/fruit graphics. I tried re-logging, refreshing, and looking for a fix--but was unable to mend the issue. It made it nearly impossible to play the game since I couldn't see the cropsies to match them properly. I was able to click and manipulate them as if everything was normal (i.e. I could still move them and select them), but without proper visuals it didn't really matter. Anyone else have this problem, or know how to fix it?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Options

Hi Raven, thats a new one. Have you tried a different browser? Which browser were you using?

Was it just with one level?

• Raven_Blackthorn
    Raven_Blackthorn Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Raven, thats a new one. Have you tried a different browser? Which browser were you using?

Was it just with one level?

No it was multiple levels, but only certain cropsies (like the daisy, carrot, and tomatoe) that were purple. I could still see their power-up numbers (the tiny subscript that shows up when you make certain matches that boost surrounding cropsies), and could tell that they were moving sometimes because the purple graphic would shift from static cube to edged sphere. I'm using google chrome, but I play in the facebook-gameroom (it has its own thing). Also, I did some checking and other KING games work just fine with no glitching or anything so it wasn't a gameroom issue or anything.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thanks Raven, Yeah I use gameroom too, its much better than playing through Facebook. 

Can you try uninstalling it. Clearing your chrome cache (I usually run the disk cleaner too to make doubly sure), reboot and reinstall it and see if its still like it. If not, brill, if it is, I can then pass it to the team but if I need to do that, could you tell me your windows os version and which pc it is. I am wondering if it could be to do with the graphics card. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?