πŸ”₯ Super Hot Right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! πŸ—“οΈ

Why do I have to pay for bars when I worked hard to earn them?

Options
Vikki_Smith
Vikki_Smith Posts: 1 Newbie

It is wrong to expect someone to pay for what they earn. You don't go to work and expect to have to pay them to get your paycheck. This either a needs to give me my bars or b take the stupid pig off my screen cause it's very degrading me. I feel like the pig is discriminating me because I'm a single mom working two full time jobs I have to pay bills not games. Just because I'm poor I shouldn't have to be treated like a slave. And funny that u chose a pig when on animal farm it's a pig who is discriminating against people. This is cure to us and that's y I think u shouldn't be able to look at anything on my Facebook except for friends. So either remove the stupid pig treating me like a slave. Or give me what I worked hard for.Β 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Or you could try another game if that is offensive to you Vikki :)

Firstly as regards the piggy bank. The reason why its a pig is because most people have a piggy bank and have done for many many years. Even my grandparents had a piggy bank. Its called that because years ago, they were always in the shape of a pig. Nothing to do with a book that was written in 1945. Certainly nothing aimed to discriminate. You are over thinking it. Its a popular term for a savings pot.Β 

Piggy bank

I admire the fact you are a single mum working two jobs, but its certainly not made to make you feel like a slave. Many people can't afford to buy gold. I am married. I work. I pay bills and don't buy gold. You obviously enjoy playing games, how do the staff get paid and their bills get paid, and the game itself get made if nobody buys gold. To the staff at King THIS IS their job. They need to be paid and that is what gold and premium items are for.Β 

As regards seeing anything on your Facebook, it only asks for your name, age, possibly location and your friends as most apps do. In fact many ask for more details which King don't. If you don't have friends showing, you cannot play with friends. They only ask for what they need to know. I think you are getting King mixed up with Facebook itself who do indeed want to know far more than they should.Β 

Now the reason why the pig is there for everyone. Its a regular way of buying gold from a special offer. Regardless of whether you are male or female, young or old, from whichever country is it is not your gold. You are "earning" the chance to get bars with every level you pass and when you get to 50 you can buy them at a lower rate than if you were to buy them without. So they are cheaper. If you don't want or cannot afford to, then don't buy. But certainly don't sit there being victimised because its nothing to do with that. I have not heard they are planning on removing it anytime soon as many players like it. For me, I just ignore it, but seriously if its bothering you that much, you need to find something else :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?