🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Farm heroes super saga does not load on facebook

Tamiris
Tamiris Posts: 3 Newbie

It's been a while since I try to access the game on my computer through facebook and the internet connection drops.

Note only the farm heroes super saga is giving this problem, other games work normal

Comments

• Haldace
    Haldace Posts: 4 Newbie
    15/12/2018 was when my wife started having trouble with Farm hereos super saga on a windows 10 64 bit pc using chrome ver 71.0.3578.98 (64 bit) which is up to date. I even installed firefox and tried using that but to no avail, She plays via facebook and previous to the 15th had no troubles but now it gets to the level select screen and when you select the level it just loads and that's it won't go into the level and for some unkown reason resets her inernet connection. But she can play the game on her Tablet and on her phone but not via facebook. I have cleared cache, history and done all the suggested things to get the game to load but it still wont load.
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Hi there Haldace :waving:

Thanks for telling! I'll check with the game studio and keep an eye out for other players with the same issue.
    It could possibly be a limitation somewhere in the connection between your computer and our game server. I've heard of other instances where firewall or router was configured so tight that game data could not load. If you have the option then please try from from another Internet connection - just to rule out if the bottleneck is located to the network settings.

If your wife has the game connected to Facebook from the tablet, and she completes level 15, then the game data will sync back and she will be able to continue from level 16 from the stationary computer.
  • Haldace
    It has nothing to do with the internet connect as her tablet and phone use the same wifi connection and it loads on my own PC without a problem. It was't lvl 15 it was the 15/12/2018, this is still an ongoing issue
  • famti
    famti Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am having the same problem now for past 3 days , game will not load up .
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Hi @famti is yours also with Facebook?

@Haldace is your PC that it works on also Windows 10?  Has she tried with gameroom? Like you said it loads on yours (with her account?) so is most likely something blocking on the machine or something wrong with the Facebook app install.  Can she play other games?  You could also try basic PC maintenance such as adware scan and uninstalling and reinstalling Anti virsus/ firewall as sometimes they can go into overdrive and block. 
  • Haldace
    Hi @famti is yours also with Facebook?

@Haldace is your PC that it works on also Windows 10?  Has she tried with gameroom? Like you said it loads on yours (with her account?) so is most likely something blocking on the machine or something wrong with the Facebook app install.  Can she play other games?  You could also try basic PC maintenance such as adware scan and uninstalling and reinstalling Anti virsus/ firewall as sometimes they can go into overdrive and block.

Hi @JustPlaying, Yes both PC's are Windows 10, no she hasn't tried game room yet and yes it loads on mine on her account. Did PC maintenance checked firewall and everything and yes she can play any other King game it is only Farm Hereos super saga that is giving the problem
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    @Haldace Have you also tried removing and re adding in Facebook?  Other than that I think think is local somehow to PC but not sure what triggered.  @MarkHawk was already looking into so he will update but still try gameroom and the reinstall and let us know if works.
  • Haldace
    @JustPlaying, Farm Hereos Super Saga will work through gameroom but still not via face 
  • Tamiris
    Hello I'm having the same problem, the connection drops only when I enter the farm heroes super saga
  • Tamiris
    Hello @Haldace I'm having the same problem, the connection drops only when I enter the farm heroes super saga

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?