Wi-Fi sign

SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭
I used to play these levels on the PC and now on the tablet. What is the same is that after life the wlan sign comes and loads and loads. So I can not continue. That I can pick up the lives. The PC is not over Wi-Fi, but cable. The tablet goes via Wi-Fi. It is still the same problem. Please can you do anything there? That's the only game where I have this problem.

Answers

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,352 Community Moderator
    Hi @Spinnifix!

I'm not quite sure I understand your question, but are you saying that you are having issues syncing the lives you have in the game on PC over to your tablet?

If yes, this is not possible, only Gold bars and game progress gets synced between devices. Hope I got this right 🙂🙌

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @QueenB

Yes yes the language. If it were in German, it would be much easier. No, you did not understand it. I played the lives on the PC and wanted to accept the news. Only it does not work. Because it constantly loads the wlan sign. Although the PC is running on cable and have no Wi-Fi. Per tablet runs on wifi. But is the same problem. And can not accept my messages. This is the only game with the WLAN sign. Other games I can continue to play without problems. Otherwise I would have to take a picture of it. If you do not understand it !!!

My Problem

Thus, I can no longer accept messages and continue playing. Whether tablet or PC. I can not play Pc anymore because it does not transfer properly anymore. Thus only on the tablet.