🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Level 970

Options
val5am
val5am Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi, I'd like some tips for beating this level please(970 on mobile). I can't see any way to do it. Has anyone managed it and got any advice?
I don't have enough moves to clear the flowers and get the fruit to drop down by the crows. Even when I do it's hard to get one move in there before I run out of moves. The only other thing I can think of is to make it shuffle on one of the first moves. Problem is that because there are only 3 types of fruit it's hard to force it to shuffle(if not impossible). Am I missing something? 

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @val5am😃

I've just played the level and what I would recommend, is to concentrate on the getting the flowers first.

Take the screenshot for exemple, I would move the green cropsies first to get the first layer of the 3 flowers under and when you make that move, your next one should be the purple cropsie. The cascade is the key to passing the level as you need the cropsies to multiply so you can collect the required number. 

Now once you've removed the flowers, the cropsies will start showing up on the left side of the board, making it easier to remove the Crow.

Hope this gives you an idea and help you out :) 
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    Options
    Go back and play previous levels to get boosters from the challenges. Use those boosters on any levels you're stuck on.

I'm on level 1637.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?