🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Distribution of gold bars

jerome40
jerome40 Posts: 2 Newbie
I finished the episode Sunday 15/12 (9th level out of 9); and there had to be a distribution of gold bars to everyone who finished on 12/19/19. Or that day I didn't get the reward. How to get it? Thank you.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @jerome40 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sure you are talking about the "Golden Egg" share of Chicken Coop event in Farm Heroes Saga game!!

We are supposed to receive the Gold Bars today, which is 19th of December.  Did you open the game today?  Have you not received pop-up to tell you how many Gold Bars you might have received?

I am thinking you might not see them early in the morning, but a bit later in the day -- which you must have received them by now!!  If you have not seen them yet, try this --->  Force close the App ---> Clear cache/cookies --->  Restart your device after shutting it down for few minutes --->  Connect to Internet and reopen your game --->  You should see a pop-up now about your share of GB, which is 15 Gold Bars -- 9 Bars that were given by Mother Hen, and 6 bars given by the King himself!! 

Please check and post back if you have received them or not!!  Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?