Check out Darwin's Diary 📕 Many amazing things are happening on my Farm lately!HERE

Farm Heroes Super Saga on Facebook Gameroom

pamelak038pamelak038 Posts: 2 New Bee
Farm Heroes Super Saga Stuck on “Loading” on facebook game room the past couple of weeks. I've removed app, cleared cookies, cache, browsing history and restarted my computer. Then tried to play Farm Heroes Super Saga, again, but still not loading. do you have a eta on when it will be fixed?

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 7,658 Superstar
    Hello @pamelak038 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that King does not support Facebook Game Room!  Hence, I would suggest you to open the game in other browser like Chrome or Edge or any others!  I have just tried it on Chrome and the game is working fine without any issues!

Please check it and post back.  If you have a mobile device, you can play the game on that also!!  

** TO reply back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great week ahead =) 

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

• pamelak038pamelak038 Posts: 2 New Bee
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @pamelak038 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that King does not support Facebook Game Room!  Hence, I would suggest you to open the game in other browser like Chrome or Edge or any others!  I have just tried it on Chrome and the game is working fine without any issues!

Please check it and post back.  If you have a mobile device, you can play the game on that also!!  

** TO reply back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great week ahead =) 
    Only works on my phone not  computer on any browser