🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Darwin's Diary - Level Tips 🤓 - Episode 131!

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited January 2020 in Level Tips

Darwin’s Diary

30/01/2020!

My dearest diary,

I couldn’t sleep as I was so excited to tell you what is happening on the cropsilicious Farm!

Were you as impatient as me, too?!?

I knew it 😃!! That's why we are besties!

Episode 131, here we come!!!

1951:

I am playing Hide & Seek! And I LOVE that game!! 

Everybody will search for me but I will only tell YOU where I am hiding, hehe…

Do you see the empty Hayfields at the left bottom corner? It’s one bush up and to the right.

But SHHT!!

1955:

Those Hedgehogs are really sleepy !! The ones who are sitting in their nests need to wake up first. When they wake up they will take some bushes with them, which is necessary, if not, their little siblings will never get out of there!! They are not sitting in their nests, so they come out when the wind blows.

1959:

It’s winter again and my butterfly friends are frozen! HELP!! 

Those delicious cropsies will need to warm up first before the Hedgehogs remove the Ice on them.
There are many Hedgehogs on their way to help but don’t forget Miss Cloud, sitting in the middle, waiting to be awakened and send some helping lighting!

This is so much fun, you should come and play with me!!

You won’t regret it ❤

I will miss you dearly and think of you until I write you again,

Love,

DARWIN ❤

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?