🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Darwin’s Diary! Level Tips 🤓 - Episode 133!

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited February 2020 in Level Tips

Darwin’s Diary 13 February 2020

My, oh my dearest diary!

Can you believe that 7 days have passed?? I KNOW! How crazy is that!?

As I said, it is just A M A Z I N G what is happening on the Farm!!

Shall I tell you ALL about it??

I know you want me to 😀

Ready?? Steady?? Episode 133 = GO!!!

Fidget is hiding under the bush! And I know where he is 😉

There are some green bush’s on the right corner, there are all his nuts hidden (but they are also frosty, which he doesn’t like at all!!) Ok and then there is one bush with a little bit of pinky flowers on it. Fidget loves pink so THERE he is! And here it comes: There are 4 Bananas sitting under Miss Cloud 2 (she is at the right side) and they just want to GROW! Miss Cloud loves that too and she will help to defrost the nuts 😉

Frost on Butterflies, this is something that Miss Cloud doesn’t like AT ALL!

She loves to collect any kind of Butterflies, that’s true. In fact, she likes to collect everything!! She is a real NERD hahaha! But the flowers on the top need to open up first, and if possible, after all the not-frosty Butterflies are collected, Miss Cloud will help with the rest of the flowers AND frost AND Butterflies. 

Just 1 sweet little, solitary HAY is waiting for me… I can almost taste it!!

BUT, Mr. Hedgehog decided to sleep on it and you know I am so shy (not)!! But I can’t just go and wake him up, no no. There is a lot of Ice between me and him. I am just saying, IF the ice would be gone and IF there would be a SUPER CROPSY growing right next to me, I think I can’t hold in anymore and just GO and GET that HAY!

I told you - isn’t it A M A Z I N G ??

OK, I will stop now saying A M A Z I N G haha!

See you next week then, my dear!

Love,

Darwin 🐐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?