🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Darwin’s Diary! Level Tips 🤓 - Episode 134!

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Darwin’s Diary

20/02/2020

My sweet diary!

What a farmtastic time to be part of this adventure on our Farm.

Episode 134 is already here!! Can you imagine???

YES YOU CAN and so CAN I!

Let’s go!

My oh my, the Hedgehog family is all over the place!

First, they will help to remove the frost on those scrumptious nuts, if not, Family Fidget won’t have all of them and you know how they are… they LOVE their nuts and won’t leave without a full belly!

Then the Hedgehogs will help to defrost the poor crows :( 

But it won’t be difficult if you follow these steps in the right order, hehe!

WATER! We need WATER!!

It’s windy but it’s not raining.

Usually, Miss Cloud loves to move around when it’s windy but she is kind of stuck over the water buckets :O 

BUT, if you free the Hedgehogs under the Ice, then get another one in the corner to remove the Ice over the bucket, Miss Cloud awakes and will help with her awesome lightning. SO COOL (and a bit scary haha)!! 

Did you know that I love to play with the crows?? I do! But if they are sitting on my Hay… I must admit I want them to play rather somewhere else!

But it’s ok, I am a bit stuck here… I am hiding under the green-pinky bush on the left side. So there is enough time to collect some crows who are sitting on my Hay. But I don’t want to stay too long under the bush either! The sooner I get out of there, the faster I can have the Hay-YAY!

Another week full of SO MUCH FUN!

Can’t wait to talk to you again next week 😀

See you soon, my lovely secret-keeper 😉

Love,

Darwin

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?