๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! ๐Ÿ—“๏ธ

Level 18 Impossible

Options
h34rt5fc
h34rt5fc Posts: 1 Newbie
On Android, level 18 appears Impossible as the wind direction is the opposite to any videos I have checked to find a solution. It blows right to left instead of left to right.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options
    h34rt5fc said:
    On Android, level 18 appears Impossible as the wind direction is the opposite to any videos I have checked to find a solution. It blows right to left instead of left to right.

Hello @h34rt5fc, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :)ย 

A bit to add to what my friend @firebombmarkus, has informed you above....ย ย 

I forgot what these kind of levels are called BUT, Let's say these are "wind levels" :Dย  In these type of levels, the cropsies keep moving the way we make our last move.ย  I am sure these levels are just introduced for you!ย  You will get better as keep playing.ย  I find these levels are actually fun than the regular "drop down" levels!ย ย 

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @h34rt5fc and welcome to our adorable Community ๐Ÿ˜Šย Wind appears on certain levels and will refill the board with Cropsies by following the direction of your match. For example, if you create a horizontal match by swiping from left to right, the board will refill from left to right after the match instead of top to bottom. But if you make a horizontal match by swiping from right to left, the board will refill from right to left.

Here is the video for you so you can watch it and find the best approach eventually.

https://youtu.be/qUe_Ugf2_q0

I hope this will help you. If it doesn't I strongly recommend taking a break from the game for a day or two to clear your mind. It helped me numerous times to finish the level once I come back to the game. Good luck and keep collecting cropsies ๐Ÿ˜Š
    • PummyRaj
      PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
      Answer โœ“
      Options
      h34rt5fc said:

Hello @h34rt5fc, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :)ย 

A bit to add to what my friend @firebombmarkus, has informed you above....ย ย 

I forgot what these kind of levels are called BUT, Let's say these are "wind levels" :Dย  In these type of levels, the cropsies keep moving the way we make our last move.ย  I am sure these levels are just introduced for you!ย  You will get better as keep playing.ย  I find these levels are actually fun than the regular "drop down" levels!ย ย 
    • AnnaMariaVivaldi
      AnnaMariaVivaldi Posts: 100 Level 3
      Options

he report an issue whit his android device. for answers receive to stop to play the games for two days for stay calm.....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?