🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Why is on my laptop computer the Quests are different?

Jeanean_Ashe
Jeanean_Ashe Posts: 49 Level 2

Why is on my Laptop Computer the Quests are different? I used somebody else Laptop Computer while mine was getting worked on. I noticed when I went to the Quests on their computer my QUESTS WAS DIFFERENT!!! Why is this when it is the same game. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS!!!

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Jeanean_Ashe A Warm Welcome Back to this lovely King Community 🤗

Just wondering... you are talking about Farm Heroes Super Saga game, right?

I have been noticing that too from past week or so!! But, before it was the same on all the Browsers!! But, the Quests on PC and Quests on Mobile device will be different (just wanted to give heads-up) 🙂

I have not escalated this to the Farm Super team In-charge as I thought that was not important!! Because, the more quests we have, the more rewards we can receive right? So, this is a nice glitch in my honest opinion!

Also, I am not sure if the team are available to check into the issue because of the Corona epidemic!! Because of that also, I thought I would earn more rewards by finishing more Quests! 😃

Hope this made sense! Keep enjoying your game until the glitch is fixed.

Have a great day and Stay Safe and Warm!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Jeanean_Ashe A Warm Welcome Back to this lovely King Community 🤗

Just wondering... you are talking about Farm Heroes Super Saga game, right?

I have been noticing that too from past week or so!! But, before it was the same on all the Browsers!! But, the Quests on PC and Quests on Mobile device will be different (just wanted to give heads-up) 🙂

I have not escalated this to the Farm Super team In-charge as I thought that was not important!! Because, the more quests we have, the more rewards we can receive right? So, this is a nice glitch in my honest opinion!

Also, I am not sure if the team are available to check into the issue because of the Corona epidemic!! Because of that also, I thought I would earn more rewards by finishing more Quests! 😃

Hope this made sense! Keep enjoying your game until the glitch is fixed.

Have a great day and Stay Safe and Warm!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?