🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Video booster

Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,592 Sweet Legend

Hello!

I like to play this saga, unfortunately there is a problem here.

When I go into the game at the beginning, I get a video and get the watering can. Unfortunately, it is no longer deposited with me. I already have 100 on it and there should have been several. Is the number limited? But I can't imagine.

The cache is regularly emptied by me and at the moment there is nothing to update. Otherwise, the game will work perfectly. Except for the Wi-Fi sign whatever runs. I've already found a way to do it.

Only the video booster makes me bother.

Please explain it to me!!! Or pass on to technology!!!

Thank you☺♥

Answers

• Spinnifix

Even now I finished quets and got a red watering can and it was not deposited with me. The chache is empty.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Do u mean the video didn’t give u the booster?

so practically the video - no point

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Spinnifix

I am sorry to hear about the issue with your game!!

Unfortunately, I have not heard about this kind of issue in Farm Super Saga till now!!

I do not keep any of these boosters more than 20 or max 25! Hence, I am not sure if we are allowed to keep only 100 of each boosters!!

Peggy, is it just the Watering Can that is not being accumulated? Do you have the Garden Glove and the Basket more than 100 OR you have not reached to that number yet?

• Spinnifix

Hello PummyRaj! @PummyRaj & @QueenB

Yes, it's just the watering can. Since I don't need them much. And so they collect. If you need a picture, get in touch !!! I keep seeing it. You get the video with the watering can or the quets and it is not counted on. That should be corrected. The number doesn't matter how much you have. Because you get it honestly. If you understand me !!

• Spinnifix

@stan1981

The video already makes sense. If I didn't have a 100, I would always add. The number 100 is the point.

• Spinnifix

@QueenB

Hello @QueenB & @PummyRaj

I had just taken the watering can booster and found that it was deposited. Unfortunately not shown and this is misleading. Can't you pass it on?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Spinnifix Hope you and your family are doing well 🤗

Thank you for the details and yes! I too think it needs to be looked into 👍️

I am sorry for my delayed response! I have been away from the Community being a bit busy!

Can you please give me below details --->

(1) Device you are using (2) Your game ID number

Thank you for your patience and talk to you soon!

• Spinnifix

@PummyRaj & @QueenB

Hello PummyRaj

Thanks to me and my family, I'm fine. For once, I live alone and I only have my sister and her son. And the two go to work at dominos. Thank you for getting in touch again. But QueenB got everything from me.

I would like to announce it again: Tablet - Huwai - Android. and ID number: 2916564840 Please examine it!

Thank you and best regards from sunny Germany Peggy🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?