🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Darwin’s Diary! Level Tips 🤓- Episode 139 & 140!

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited March 2020 in Level Tips

Darwin’s Diary

26/03/2020

OMG OMG OMG, Diary!!!!

There is one good thing about staying home - you know?

Much more time for having FUN and going WILD and CRAZY!!!

You don’t know what I mean???

Well, come closer… much closer now…..

WE WILL RELEASE 2 EPISODES - TODAY!!!!

Aaaaaand here they are.

Episode 139 AND 140!!!

Let’s go!!

Do you see all those butterflies? I LOVE them and they are so much FUN!! 

But sometimes they are quite overwhelming, no?

So the trick is, to collect them first. Because there will come MORE than you can SEE !

The rest will be easy peasy - but the butterflies come FIRST!

That is a crazy puzzle! The flowers are blocking Mr. & Mrs. Fidgets nuts and they are blocking the Hedgehogs and they are blocking ME and my brother! That is WILD!

FLowers first, the squirrels need their nuts and when the Hedgehogs are AWAKE, they need to be tickled when they are next to me or my brother. 

Let’s dance a bit!

First swipe to the left, then swipe to the right!

BELIEVE ME! You will ripe marvelous SUPER DUPER CROPSIES!

But don’t forget to search for the buckets - I know where they are haha.

Listen: on the top and on the sides right over the big water drops.

How could someone get the water if the way is blocked?? The buckets will help but they need the perfect shot!

CRAZY, right?!

Now let’s move on to Episode 140!!

Once again - butterflies!

But have you seen? They will all go nuts about collecting them BUT they don’t need them!

Ok ok, it is true that they need to go as they are blocking Fidget and his friend. Matching 3 or 4 NEXT to them is the best you can do, even better than creating a Super Cropsie - but JUST to move them aside. Fidget and his friend NEED a Super Cropsie to collect their nuts - the faster the better.

I personally think that Miss Cloud is a trap!

Do you really need her this time?

I think that Fidget needs to get out of his little corner ASAP! The rest is peanuts haha!

Talking about corners! I NEED TO GET OUT!!

There is soooo much hay waiting for me - I want it!!

It’s a little contest between me and my brother. We both want as much as possible!

But wait, wait, wait… There are leaves everywhere. If they are gone, I want to get out of my corner - not before! And my brother too. Because we will just get WILD when we are in the middle of the field but there is NO HAY! We can be quite stubborn and maybe even block some good moves.

So first - the leaves need to go!

WOW!

Isn’t this JUST amazing!?

I love being part of this Farm life - do you too?

LET ME KNOW!!!!

I see you soon, my pretty Diary!

Thinking about you 🤗

Darwin. ❤️

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?