🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Darwin’s Diary! Level Tips 🤓 - Episode 142!

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager

Darwin’s Diary!

09/04/2020

My dearest Diary!

How are you? Are you staying safe and at home? I hope so because I love you and I want to see you safe and healthy!!!

I will share some bunch of secrets with - I was holding in for 7 looooong days :((((

But not any longer!

Episode 142 is READY!!!!!

And so am I ;)

I think we need more LOVE in this world! So this level is made out of pure LOVE - again :D

The flowers look lovely, don’t they?

But… they are sitting on leaves and there are even MORE flowers! Sounds crazy, but it really isn’t. Just move from left to the right, then down to up. And soon Miss Cloud is free to help with loads of things!

So here I am. Sitting on a searose leaf. Waiting for my Hay to finally be free.

It's best if there would be a Super Cropsie right next to me, it would give me soooo much strength (and hunger!) that I just jump on top of those Bushes and Leaves and get MY Hay!!

Try it :D 

What?? Untouchable Buckets? WHO is responsible for THAT!?

Wasn’t me - I swear!

But look, Miss Cloud and her friend, they are there to help. Focus on them as they are the ONLY way to get those SUPER fat WATER Cropsies!!!

AH - I can’t describe how much I love our little secret sharing moments.

Is there something YOU maybe want to tell ME?? I am all ears!!!!!!

Love forever,

Darwin!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?