🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

update the app on facebok

misjuegos
misjuegos Posts: 1 Newbie

how do I update the Farm Heroes Up in Facebook? I followed the instructions but in settings there is no choice to update the app, only to have it on or off

Answers

• misjuegos
    misjuegos Posts: 1 Newbie

why is Farm Heroes Super Saga level 2051 not opening? I completed the previous level

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager

Welcome to the Community, @misjuegos !

Please make you update your game app. HERE you can see how to do it.

I hope it helps! ❤️

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,693 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there and good day to you. I would also suggest you update your game and please refer to the following article from our Help Center. I hope you will be able to find some insightful information.

Why don't I have more levels to play on the map?

• You may have reached the end of available content until we release new levels.
    • If you haven't done so, you may need to update your game app so you have the latest content.
    • You need to make sure you've passed every level, with at least 1 star, to move forward.
    • Mobile and desktop versions receive updates on different days and at different times.

Here's some more information that might help you...

If you have no further levels to play in the game, you might have reached the end of the available content.

This happens when you've played all the levels that are accessible, so the game doesn't have levels for you to move to yet. This won't happen if you're unable to complete a level, so it will only be visible to you if you've won 1 or more stars on every level so far and don't have a new level to try.

From the map screen, you can see new levels or 'episodes' if they're available. If they're not, you'll see a sign or symbol which tells you that you've played everything possible. It's worthwhile getting to know what this looks like, so you can plan ahead of your current position and maybe hold on purchasing that booster bundle, to maximize the chances where you have a place to use it.

In Farm Heroes Super Saga, the signs for the end of content appears like this: 

A pop-up will appear to let you new levels are being created. This will disappear and allow you to move forward, provided you've updated your game after the new content has become available.

What do I need to do?

To make sure you can play the newest content in any of our games, you need to make sure you've updated the game via your App Store.

You can manually check you have the latest version by visiting the App Store and seeing if the button shows 'Update'. Here are the links you need to get more information on how to do this:

Apple/iTunes App Store

Android/Google Play Store

Please note new levels can take time to be created, but it's something we're committed to delivering as frequently as possible! 

Let us know if you still need help after performing the update of the Game.

Thank you. 😊

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,587 Candy Moderator

Hello @misjuegos Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

Are you playing on a browser through Facebook? If so, only up to level 2050 is available on the Browsers. But, more levels are available on mobile devices.

If you have access to a smart device, please download the game and you can play the rest of the levels 👍️

If you need further clarification or assistance, please post back by typing in the comment box given below.

Keep having fun in your game(s). Have a Farmtastic Day and a great week ahead 🍅 🍅

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our community

Since I'm not on Facebook, I don't know my way around. I'm giving you help from a superstar.

My dear friend @PummyRaj

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,587 Candy Moderator

Hello @misjuegos Hope you are having a great day 🤗

You are wondering about the new levels, right? I have posted an answer to your previous question here ---> Farm Heroes Super Saga Level # 2051

There are no more levels available after # 2050 on PC for now, and no idea as to when they will appear either.

With regards to update while playing through on Browsers through Facebook, we do not have to do anything to "update" the game, as the browsers automatically gets updated once the levels are released by the Farm Studio 🌺

If you would like to continue playing the game and own a "smart" device, please download the game as there are many more levels available to play 😃

Please post back if you have any further questions or need clarifications. You can simply post back by typing in the comment box given below.

Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍅 🍅

Thank you for the tag @Spinnifix 😃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?