1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! πŸ—“οΈ

I won't play anymore

Options
mya143
mya143 Posts: 14 Level 2
edited August 2020 in Support

Hello, My name is Mya, and I have been playing King Apps since the beginning of candy crush.

I have to wait for the new levels to be released most all the time. The problem I had encountered during the years is the customer support has not improved one inch. And the app's glitches remain taking place. I have to agree that After 30 Thousand of dollars I have spent and not reaching out to customer service, to get something fix of one of the too many glitches without success. I am exhausted from reaching out, and the only thing that they've always done a fantastic job at its on being disrespectful to me, and only God knows how many other customers.

I've promised To delete All the King apps and proceed with a non-profit foundation for an illness without a cure; I was diagnosed 14 years ago. Research shows that the public has been mid informed, and I think it's time to stand up and make a difference. I refuse to die playing Kings Apps and not help others to avoid pain and the reaching point of physical paralysis this illness caused.

After an inoperable brain tumor, I have since been a child, a painful immune system disorder name Fibromyalgia; it's almost the same thing as living in a zombie mode. I have played to unwind and relax, and the frustration of and stressful moments with the customer support a has affected my health beyond belief, and the sad part is that I've been paying thousands of dollars for this poor customer service support.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,826 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community I'm so sorry. And it was posted in the wrong game. I hope you get well soon

@Crazy Cat Lad

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hi @mya143 !

First of all the reason why you need to wait for more levels. The Game Teams are doing their best to release new levels as fast as they can and releasing them as soon as they are ready.

The making of levels is a long and complicated process which takes some time. Completing a level is also much easier and quicker then designing, developing, testing and publishing it.

So when reaching the current last level, you will need to wait until more levels are ready for release.

Did you get an auto reply from Player Support or an email from an agent?

When emailing Player Support, please email directly from the game's Settings and Help Center for the best support and help. Player Support will then also get all device and purchase information automatically and able to help you out better.

If you use another email in the contact form than what is associated with your game, you will then only get an automated response. Therefore it's always better to email directly from the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?