๐Ÿ”ฅ Super Hot Right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

New Levels

Options
MMM1__
MMM1__ Posts: 11 Level 2

I am finished level 3445. the Cloud (growing more levels appreared). When will I get new levels. I know they are there as when I pressed an old level it told me I would lose my water in the bonus 123-grow. It asked me if I wanted to play a new level instead and took me to 3346. I won that but the cloud (growing new levels) still didn't lift and I was unable to go to 3347. I started the game again and the cloud blocking new levels was still there. I again tried to play an old level and the same thing happened. It asked me if I wanted a new level and took me to 3348 but the cloud is still there. How can I get the cloud to lift and play all the new levels

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,997 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

How about you have updated the latest version of the app or a stable Internet connection or restart your device? ๐Ÿค”

If it's not worked, How about you can tried these another steps that I hope this helps?

You can also try opening the game, logging out of the Kingdom or Facebook, closing the game, then finally re-opening and connecting again.

And here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is aย guideย to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find theย game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issuesย here, andย hereย you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๏ธ (if you are interested)

Have a nice and safety day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• MMM1__
    MMM1__ Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I have tried all that. I am playing on PC. I have logged out and logged in again. I have restarted computer. I have even uninstalled and re-installed farm hero saga and its still the same. The cloud ( more levels coming soon) wont move. But I know the new levels are there because I was allowed to play 3346 and 3347 but only when I tried to re-do an old level and the bonus 123-grow round told me that old levels wont collect new water or suns and asked me if I wanted to do the next level. It would then move on but when I won that level it would revert to level 3345 with clouds blocking the new levels. Please help !!!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,997 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Okay! Thanks for your answering! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I will tagging @wykoon if she can help another solution. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @MMM1__ and I hope you've had a great day.

Thank you for reaching out and describing your issue. Based on your info, you are playing Farm Heroes Saga instead of Farm Heroes Super Saga ๐Ÿ˜Š

The 1-2-3 Grow is available in Farm Heroes Saga and I've yet to reach level 20 for Farm Heroes Super Saga so I'm not sure how to help. In fact, level 3346 is still at testing stage and only selected players get to play it. New updates/levels will be available on Wednesday. So just watch out for the latest app update and update your game accordingly.

Do not reinstall your game as you will lose all your boosters and lives because it is stored in your local device instead of the game server.

Just wait for the new levels to be released soon. To make sure you can play the newest content in any of our games, you need to make sure you've updated the game via your App Store.

You can manually check you have the latest version by visiting the App Store and seeing if the button shows 'Update'. Here are the links you need to get more information on how to do this:

Apple/iTunes App Store

Android/Google Play Store

Please note new levels can take time to be created, but it's something we're committed to delivering as frequently as possible!ย 

Let me know if you still need help.

Tagging game expert @encantes and superstar @Chicken_Slayer to give you additional insights ๐Ÿ˜Š and also to move this thread to FHS instead.

Thank you.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,798 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @MMM1__ and Welcome in this sweetest Community ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“

I'm so sorry that you have an issue with new levels, I play only with an Android mobile and the last levels released are until 3445 and last app version of Farm Heroes Saga is 5.44.6. May I ask which is your device and if is updated ?

Did you take the tips from my friend @wykoon ?

If you play from Pc or from mobile last versions receive update in different days and time.

Hoping that your question is clarified.

I wish you a nice day!๐ŸŒž๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?